.

La felicidad es darse cuenta de que nada es demasiado importante







Follow me by here! /Seguirme por aqui! [Thank u so much if u do it :) ]

jueves, 4 de febrero de 2010

Release my body



some fashion trends for these 2010 :




















These weekend i'm going to go shopping another time. I'll go with one condition: only buying what is different in comparison to all clothes in my wardrove. Only different things, original clothes that can, in some ocasions, make your look more punchy.

pd: i have my new blackberry in my hands, it's takes a long time looking all it content, and this is what i like most.


xxx

em·avec·igrek

2 comentarios:

  1. Me encantan las fotos! Y los zapatos que salen en la 4 foto, la que tienen la suela metálica. Se los vi a Hailey Clauson en una foto, y me encantaron tambien! :D

    Porcierto, mis botines de la otra entrada que conentaste son de Maxmara/Sportmax :)

    Unbesito, y compra muchas cosas!

    ResponderEliminar

grateful comments ♥

My happiness in the mornings

THANKS TO:

THANKS TO:
The Very Subjective

blogs i follow