.

La felicidad es darse cuenta de que nada es demasiado importante







Follow me by here! /Seguirme por aqui! [Thank u so much if u do it :) ]

martes, 5 de enero de 2010

they were three Wise Men

Queridos Reyes, this year i will not mind if you could bring me a new pair of shoes (a lovely pair),or a blackberry, i want my hair to be longer, new clothes, no more exams, original rings, to have always a nice day, being more blonde than now, a new camera... let me think... well, i don't mind if you could bring me for the moment these little -and without importance- things, ...cause for the moment i had been a good girl, and i will try it this year too if if could and have time.





































Thanks kings
xxx






2 comentarios:

  1. bonitos deseos! esperremos que se cumplan!!! besos guapa! te sigo!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. me encanta :)
    las fotos son preciosas, muchísimas gracias por comentar!

    ResponderEliminar

grateful comments ♥

My happiness in the mornings

THANKS TO:

THANKS TO:
The Very Subjective

blogs i follow