.

La felicidad es darse cuenta de que nada es demasiado importante







Follow me by here! /Seguirme por aqui! [Thank u so much if u do it :) ]

sábado, 20 de febrero de 2010

Me, you and these 4 walls


Love can touch us one time
And last for a lifetime
And never let go 'til
we're gone
Love was when I loved you
One true time I hold to
In my life we'll always
go on

























Michael Kors Fall 2010 / todas somos beautiful campagne/ megan fox

What a strange sensation when you have so work to do and you stay at home for it, and... know what happens? you do nothing. Nice way of spending a day.
xxx
em·avec·igrek

2 comentarios:

  1. Happens to me all the time... Great choice of pics como siempre xxx

    ResponderEliminar
  2. love the abbey lee pictures <33
    i got that feeling too! heaven =D

    ResponderEliminar

grateful comments ♥

My happiness in the mornings

THANKS TO:

THANKS TO:
The Very Subjective

blogs i follow